The good news is two fold, we are back to blogging ANDDD looking for a new addition to our team! We are looking for a full-time Leasing/Sales Agent. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Primary office contact for rental prospect
- Assist with marketing of properties—taking pictures for advertising/monitoring rent-ready condition of units and providing feedback from rental prospects
- Responsible for maintaining and scheduling a calendar of appointments
- Responsible for coordinating property showings/answering property specific questions/answering questions about the application process and company policies/continued followup with rental prospects until the property is rented
- Must maintain a detailed written record of appointments and inspections and/or significant conversations/events involving tenants, owners or vendors
- Responsible for completing inspections and providing detailed inspection report and pictures after move out for the purpose of security deposit disbursement and turnover maintenance
- Must participate in the on-call rotation for after-hours emergencies—week nights and weekends
Skills: Someone who is punctual ,detailed oriented, self-motivating and equipped with strong organizational skills. Must be a good time manager and be capable of maintaining an ever changing and flexible appointment schedule. Enjoys working with a lot of different people and problem solving. Thrives in a team environment. Must maintain a clean driving record.
Compensation and Experience: Salary plus commission for a licensed real estate agent. Residential real estate sales experience/working with small investment properties is desirable. Company car and cell phone provided. Good insurance/benefits package available.
Contact: Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com