We’ll be closed on Monday, May 29th and will re-open on Tuesday, May 30th at 9AM.
Need plans for Memorial Day weekend? We’ve got a few ideas for those of you staying in Columbia this weekend:
- Friday, May 26th: Alive After Five at Foundation Square hosted by 1801 Grille. It’s from 5PM-8PM and it’s free to go! The event features food from 1801 Grille and craft beer specials. This weekend’s musical guests include the USC Jazz Faculty, Little Bird and the Big FanDamily Band! Find out more information here: Alive after Five
- Saturday, May 27th: Soda City Market on Main Street. This event is hosted every Saturday morning from 9AM-1PM and features food and crafts from local and regional vendors! This is one of our favorite events here at CPM. Read more about the market and what vendors will be there this weekend here: SodaCity Market
- Saturday, May 27th: CMC Steel Rhythm on the River Concert Series. The Travelin’ Kline and the Black Iron Gathering are playing this weekend and the event runs from 6PM-9PM and is free! This concert series is hosted over a few Saturdays in the summer, so be sure to check out their website for more information: CMC Steel Rhythm on the River Concert Series
- Monday, May 29th: Military Appreciation Day at EdVenture. From 9AM-5PM on Monday, EdVenture will offer free admission to guests showing military identification. They have several activities planned for children and their family members! Check out more information here: EdVenture Military Appreciation Day
- Monday, May 29th: The Columbia Fireflies will be taking on Augusta at 5PM at their stadium on Bull Street. Get your peanuts and cracker jacks here: Fireflies Baseball
Here are some events going on all weekend:
- The Sample Sail at Lake Murray: here’s your chance to try your hand at sailing (or enjoy a guided boat tour) around the beautiful Lake Murray! It’s a two hour ride that is just $30 a person. You do need to call ahead to reserve a spot so make sure to check out their website for all the details here: Lanier Sailing Sample Sail
- Visit Columbia’s craft breweries. Here are three of our favorites here in Columbia: Swamp Cabbage Brewing, River Rat Brewery and Conquest Brewing. If you can gather some friends together, you may be able to catch a ride on the Columbia Brew Bus!
- Go to the drive-in! We are fortunate enough to have two drive-in theaters in the greater Columbia area this summer! While the Historic Columbia Speedway isn’t featuring anything this weekend, The Big Mo has three different screens and each one has two featured films playing back-to-back! This weekend they’ll also be hosting a fundraiser to support the Monetta Fire Department, they’ll be grilling hot dogs and hamburgers! While this theater is a little further away, it is definitely worth the drive!